Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Lebaran all :)

Happy Lebaran all, maaf lahir batin.. I did many faults to many peeps and I regret it.. Sorry then..

Its almost the end of my holiday, not the real holiday for me, but if I can sleep much longer than usual, means holiday for me.. *apa coba??

I spent whole day at Prambors 5 hours for working and next 5 hours accompanying Radit.. -.- sleepy? Yes ofcourse, but then for the very first time I watched "Twilight" ahahaha.. I know, its too late, better its late than never!! Ahahaha..

We made a plan, after graduate we'll go to Bali!! And we'll stay there forever!! Ahahahaa.. *beautifull.. :p but, many things to do before that.. don't u worry guys, we're trying!! Yeaahh, wish us luck..

Today and yesterday there was smtng wrong with my bb , I don't know why? But its getting better just now.. And what I figured out after I got it back? I saw a thing that made me hurt again, its not a big deal actually, but I made it BIGGER than ever!
I wish I cud trust what he said about them.. He said " gw ama dia gak ada apa2, dan gw gak akan bawa hubungan gw ama dia kemana2 apalg lbh jauh!! "

Yeaahh, I know I should trust u, but I don't know how to trust u? He's trying but I'm not helping!! Aaahhh!! I hate my childish part..
anyway, last couples of week, we spent the whole weekend together, just the 2 of us.. And he said sorry for what he has done toward me, well thanks then..

I promise my self to try to being more mature, wish me luck yah everybody.. And wish me to get a better job, I love my job rite now, but everyone has their own dream rite? So, I wish my dream come true..

Have a nice holiday peeps, I know its almost over, but try to hv fun with it..


Bisses,
Wuls

1 comment:

Adi said...

met lebaran juga ...dan semoga Wulan lbh percaya diri sama dirinya sendiri hehehehe~

http://blog.didut.net